3cCreative is growing and looking to add a passionate contractor to our team.
Do you know the many benefits influencer marketing can bring to brands? Are you good with research? Are you looking for a part-time position that is flexible around your life? Can you understand how to measure true value in an online influencer, and enjoy searching hashtags, and keywords to find “unicorn influencers” for our clients?
We are looking to add a part time contractor to the 3cCreative team. If chosen, your job duties will include:
- Researching active influencers and partners for our brand clients and campaigns.
- Tracking your progress in a spreadsheet, and managing inventory as required.
- Work with our team on campaign creatives and activations.
- Assist influencers with accessing and using our tech platform before, during and after campaigns.
- Work with our team to creatively craft custom campaign pitches for our clients when required
- Understand how to assess value and benefits of inventory as it relates to our clients and their campaigns
- Assist in managing campaign data, and results, while managing campaign participants.
- Be forward thinking, creative and perhaps a little “wild west” when it comes to trialling influencers and campaign activations.
This job is for you if:
- You pride yourself on your Internet sleuthing skills and can find awesome things based on a few key requirements.
- You are organized, and have awesome attention to detail
- Are creative,and can see opportunities through a haze of corporate words
- Understand how to be persistent and follow-up without being annoying
- You want to work from home, set your own hours and are self driven to complete tasks, (but you are also a people person, because we are a team of people)
- Look for solutions where others see problems
- Have a working understanding of google docs, email systems, and other online platforms
- Are willing to take a leap and try something new, and work to grow with our company
- Are a small business owner, who is interesting in sub contracting for this work (i.e.: you bill me)
Re-occuring monthly compensation . No set hours, only project deliverables, position starts on or before February 21st.
How do you apply?
Send the answers to the following questions to email@example.com
- Why do you want this opportunity? (Like for reals why?)
- What skills will you bring to the position?
- What appeals to you MOST about this position?
- Have you ever done influencer research or acquisition or worked behind the scenes on integrated campaigns for a company before?
- Do you think you have ALL the skills required? (be honest) Where do you think you will need help?
- Is there ANYTHING else I should know?
- What GIF or meme describes you best?
Position closes January 30th