3cCreative is growing and looking to add a passionate contractor to our team.
Does the influencer industry get you excited ? Are you keen to work with a growing team, helping others in the industry build strong businesses? Is creating partnerships and collaborations part of your jam? Are you looking fora a part-time position that is flexible around your life?
We are looking to add a part time contractor to the 3cCreative team. If chosen, your job duties will include:
- Working on individual client accounts reaching out to target partners, crafting base pitches and custom pitches for projects
- Managing technology to record progress for the client
- Work with our team on client product development
- Set up client files and on boarding
- Work with our team to creatively craft custom pitches for our clients
This job is for you if:
- You are organized (like hyper-organized) and get excited about files and email tracking.
- Attention to detail is your reason for living.
- Are creative, within boundaries, and can see opportunities through a haze of corporate words.
- Understand how to be persistent without being annoying.
- You want to work from home, set your own hours and are self driven to complete tasks, (but you are also a people person, because we are a team of people).
- Look for solutions where others see problems.
- Learn fast. Like rabbit fast. Info goes into your brain and BOOM, you get it.
- Have a working understanding of google docs, email systems, and other online platforms.
- Are willing to take a leap and try something new, and work to grow with our company.
- Are a small business owner, who is interesting in sub contracting for this work (i.e.: you bill me).
Per client, per month compensation. No set hours, only project deliverables, position starts on or before January 1st.
How do you apply?
Send the answers to the following questions to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Why. Why do you want this opportunity? (Like for reals why?)
- What skills will you bring to the position?
- What appeals to you MOST about this position?
- Have you ever done sales, or pitch writing before?
- Do you think you have ALL the skills required? (be honest) Where do you think you will need help?
- Is there ANYTHING else I should know?
- What GIF or meme describes you best?
Position closes Friday December 22, 2017