3C is growing again and we are looking for a passionate and committed social media account manager.
How we do it: Our account managers are offered client accounts at a monthly rate. Expectations are clearly defined for each account and you have the support of our Social Media Strategist, as well as the Company Owner to deliver results.
Who You Should Be: You should know social. You should understand each of the social platforms, (Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and Linked In). You should be able to schedule, edit, and work with each of these platforms confidently. You should have excellent spelling and grammar (no mistakes) and potentially have some light design skills (think Canva) You should want to work from home, and be eager to acquire more accounts from our company after the initial trial. You should understand how to measure the analytics of each account. You should probably know (or be able to learn) how to use:
- Google Docs
and a variety of other platforms. You should be fun, eager to learn and passionate about our clients.
Want to Apply? This position closes May 1, 2018. The first month will be a trial period and you will be heavily supervised by our Social Strategist. After that point, you will have open call to accept additional accounts as they become available.
We are currently looking for someone who is skilled in Instagram, Pinterst and/or YouTube management. (can offer training on Youtube, but passion for key words important)
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with the answers to the following questions:
- Why do you want to work with 3c?
- What is your favourite social media platform and why?
- What is your availability like? How quickly can you respond to client/manager requests and engagement on assigned platforms?
- Why are you a good fit for this position?
- What previous experience do you have?
- If you could sum yourself up in a meme or GIF, what would it look like? (Share in an attachment.)
- Please provide a link to an Instagram or Youtube account you’ve been managing and a brief explanation of your strategy (i.e. how many times you are posting, where you’re sourcing content, why you’ve used specific content and how it has increased your organic reach and provide pictures of reach stats if possible).
- Please provide three published writing samples (personal blog is acceptable)
- If you had one piece of advice for a new social media account manager for each platform, what would it be?
Please note, all positions are subcontractor positions and will require you to invoice 3chicken Creative for the work done in the month, including taxes if applicable.