3cCreative is growing and looking to add a passionate contractor to our team.
Do you know the many benefits influencer marketing can bring to brands? Are you good with research? Are you looking for a part-time position that is flexible around your life?
We are looking to add a part time contractor to the 3cCreative team. If chosen, your job duties will include:
- Representing named influencers/content creators to brands they want to work with
- Researching digital marketing and PR contacts at desired brands, and finding email addresses for them
- Reaching out to target partners, crafting email pitches on behalf of your influencer clients in order to gauge interest levels of brands in working with your clients
- Tracking your progress in a spreadsheet, and updating your influencer clients weekly on your activity on their behalf
- Work with our team on client product development
- Set up client files and on boarding
- Work with our team to creatively craft custom pitches for our clients when required
This job is for you if:
- You pride yourself on your Internet sleuthing skills and can find the right contact at a company to reach out to for whatever reason
- You are organized (like hyper-organized) and have awesome attention to detail
- Are creative, within boundaries, and can see opportunities through a haze of corporate words
- Understand how to be persistent and follow-up without being annoying
- You want to work from home, set your own hours and are self driven to complete tasks, (but you are also a people person, because we are a team of people)
- Look for solutions where others see problems
- Have a working understanding of google docs, email systems, and other online platforms
- Are willing to take a leap and try something new, and work to grow with our company
- Are a small business owner, who is interesting in sub contracting for this work (i.e.: you bill me)
Per client, per month compensation. No set hours, only project deliverables, position starts on or before May 15
How do you apply?
Send the answers to the following questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Why do you want this opportunity? (Like for reals why?)
- What skills will you bring to the position?
- What appeals to you MOST about this position?
- Have you ever done sales, or pitch writing before?
- Do you think you have ALL the skills required? (be honest) Where do you think you will need help?
- Is there ANYTHING else I should know?
- What GIF or meme describes you best?
Position closes April 30, 2018