UPDATE: POSTING DATE EXTENDED. START DATE DELAYED to on or before FEB 15. 2018.
Manager, Brand Development
3cCreative is growing and looking to add a passionate regular contractor to our team.
This is a leadership position, and offers a set monthly compensation.
Do you know the many benefits influencer marketing can bring to brands? Are you good with research? Can you lead a team, and are you passionate about promoting the clients you represent? Are you looking for a part-time position that is flexible around real life?
We are looking to add a part-time contractor to the 3cCreative team. If chosen, your job duties are based on supporting, leading, educating our Brand Development Managers as well as providing leadership and support to the influencer clients on our roster that your team represents.
- Onboard new influencer clients to our roster, managing client intake and projects
- Assign contractors to clients, and managing their work and results
- Hire new contractors for the Brand Development team, as required
- Provide leadership and guidance to our team of Brand Development Managers
- Reach out to target partners, crafting email pitches on behalf of our influencer clients in order to gauge interest levels of brands in working with your clients
- Work with our team on client product development
- Arrange and chair support phone calls with brands to represent our clients, as needed
- Work with our team to creatively craft custom pitches for our clients when required
- Work directly with our company owner to create opportunities for growth and improvement in service and systems for the company
This job is for you if:
- You pride yourself on your Internet sleuthing skills and can find the right contact at a company to reach-out to for whatever reason
- You are a strong leader, displaying compassion and understanding when leading contract staff
- You communicate clearly, and understand how to market an individual to a brand
- You are organized (like hyper-organized) and have awesome attention to detail
- Are creative, within boundaries, and can see opportunities through a haze of corporate words
- Understand how to be persistent and follow-up without being annoying
- You want to work from home, set your own hours and are self-driven to complete tasks, (but you are also a people person, because we are a team of people)
- Look for solutions where others see problems
- Have a working understanding of Google docs, email systems, and other online platforms
- Are willing to take a leap and try something new, and work to grow with our company
- You are comfortable wearing pyjamas to work, but understand how to be professional.
- Are a small business owner, who is interesting in sub contracting for this work (i.e.: you bill me)
Monthly Compensation. No set hours, but a required support of our team, and ability to host phone and video calls between 9am EST and 3pm EST, position starts on our before Feb 15, 2018 based on timing.
How do you apply?
Send the answers to the following questions to firstname.lastname@example.org, with subject line, Manager, Brand Development
- Why do you want this opportunity? (Like for reals why?)
- What skills will you bring to the position?
- What appeals to you MOST about this position?
- Have you ever done sales, or pitch writing before?
- Have you ever managed a team of staff or contractors before?
- Describe your leadership “style”.
- Do you think you have ALL the skills required? (be honest) Where do you think you will need help?
- Is there ANYTHING else I should know?
- What GIF or meme describes you best?
Position closes January 20th, 2018