3C is growing again and we are looking for a passionate and committed influencer campaign manager
How we do it: Our account managers are offered campaign projects at a monthly rate, or a campaign project rate.
Who You Should Be: You should understand influencer outreach and marketing. How to work with bloggers to communicate a brand message, how to manage a community that comes together for a campaign and create a positive environment.
You should know how to SOURCE influencers (research and connect) and assess reach and opportunity. You should understand the intricacies involved in a campaign activation, and how to measure success. You should be tech comfy, and be able to (after training) use influencer platforms and tech measurement systems to pull data and build reports.
You should be ok with a bit of leg work (searching links, pulling images etc) and building reports, as well as keen to come up with wild and crazy (yet effective ) ideas for campaigns, on budget!
For this position you will be working directly with our company founder and owner on a variety of campaigns.
Want to Apply? This position closes November 15th, 2017. The first month will be a trial period and you will be heavily supervised by our company owner. A review will be provided to confirm continuation of the position.
Please email email@example.com, Subject line Influencer Campaign Manager the following information:
- What is your experience working in the influencer marketing industry?
- Have you ever created an influencer campaign for a brand? (its ok to say no)
- What do you feel are the key components to an influencer campaign for a brand.
- How able are you to work under pressure and respond to timely requests?
- As an intermediary between the BRAND and the INFLUENCER, who is the more important person and why?
- What is ONE most important thing for you in regards to jobs you take? (Ie: what keeps you passionate about the work)