3cCreative is growing again and we are looking for a passionate and committed social media account manager.
How we do it: Our account managers are offered client accounts at a monthly rate. Expectations are clearly defined for each account and you have the support of our Social Media Strategist, as well as the Company owner to deliver results.
Who You Should Be: You should know social. You should understand each of the social platforms, (Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, Twitter). You should be able to schedule, edit, and work within each of these platforms confidently. You should have excellent spelling and grammar (no mistakes) and potentially have some light design skills (think Canva) You should want to work from home, and be eager to acquire more accounts from our company after the initial trial. You should understand how to measure the analytics of each account. You should probably know (or be able to learn) how to use:
and a variety of other platforms. You should be fun, eager to learn and passionate about our clients.
Our focus for this hiring is a strong candidate(s) on Twitter and Instagram.
Want to Apply? This position closes April 4th, 2017. The first month will be a trial period and you will be heavily supervised by our Social Strategist. After that point you will have open call to accept additional accounts as they become available.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with the answers to the following questions:
- Why do you want to work with 3Chicken Creative?
- What is your favourite social media platform and why?
- What is your availability like? How quickly can you respond to client/manager requests and engagement on assigned platforms?
- Why are you a good fit for this position?
- What previous experience do you have?
- If you could sum yourself up in a meme or GIF, what would it look like (share in attachment)
Please note, all positions are subcontractor positions and will require you to invoice 3cCreative for the work done in the month, including taxes if applicable.